Sunday, January 9, 2011

One of my favorite poems SPEECHLESS by Me!

I don't really have to much on my mind but this is one of my favorite poems that I wrote a while ago about my fiance.  Just thought I'd share it with ya'll.

SPEECHLESS
Where words should form only air exists
His presence is like that of....
Speechless
Kiss
My heart skips at the touch of his lips
How my stomach dips with the feel of his fingertips
indescribable is the only word that fits
caught the breath from my body and embraced my soul
by hands that could only hold
hold on to parts of me that before have shuddered and cried
but for him,
every tear that has fallen only added to the sea of love that has flourished between he and I
Cries
that make me inhale adjectives, verbs, and nouns to express our emotional tie
and exhaling breaths that symbolize
how I would die
if he wasn't by my side
and together forms a new life that shall begin
Eve and Adam
I see myself in him
a part of him
and with him
we'll create what'll be a part of us
much more eternal than lust
and creates a stronger level of trust
because
words can't create
sentences won't state
stories can't illustrate
books don't liberate
how the love we possess
Has left me......
SPEECHLESS.


No comments:

Post a Comment